Custom embroidered BWA Patch Emblem w/ heat seal backing.
Very easy to install. Simply iron on or use a heat press. If you never put a patch on a garment, see instructions below.
1) Preheat machine to 350 F (175 C) for embroidered emblem. Set pressure to 5 kgs or maximum pressure. (Close the empty press and let it dwell at least 90 seconds if your press only provide heat in the top platen. A cold bottom platen will draw heat form the top platen, lowering the overall temperature of the machine and affecting the adhesiveness.)
2) Preheat the desired location of the object for 5 to10 seconds.
3) Place the emblem on the desired location. (Option: cover it with a lightweight cloth.)
4) Then, use heat press machine to iron with firm pressure for 20 ~ 30 seconds.
5) Preferably, heat from both topside and underside of garment. 6) When the item is cool, check for adhesive strike through. If observed, reduce heat or time; and check again on a new emblem and garment location.
Note: Fabrics vary. Therefore, you need to perform a preliminary test first. Emblems are only to be applied to fabrics that can withstand 300 F to 350 F. Materials like satin, nylon, or waterproof fabric might not be suitable for heat seal backing.